Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

22 Oct 2017

Dr Organic Dead Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask Summary

Capres Willow







A couple weeks ago I found myself submitting a vlog for a video casting I stumbled upon. They wanted me to talk briefly, answering a few questions to get a feel of my personality. Obviously a huge part of whether I am successful is to do with the way I look, I hate to admit it but a lot of the time we are judged by the way we present ourselves and of course it works out better if you make some effort.

I looked at my face in the mirror and couldn't help but feel disappointed. My skin was looking crap! Today out of all days. Why were these tiny stupid pimples appearing out of nowhere?! I accepted I was having a bad skin day and plastered on the make up (not the most intelligent move hah).

Later that day I ended up in boring old Westfield, Stratford City. Since I've been attempting (and failing) at this whole vegan lifestyle I decided to pop into the notorious Holland & Barrett. Why aren't there like 10 times more Holland & Barrett's but variations of them to suit different prices ranges for different people? Not everyone can afford to spend £5 on pomegranate toothpaste, I certainly can't afford to shop there all the time. After some time browsing and complaining coming from Dolvanny because I was taking too long, I came across a deal on the Dr. Organic range. BOGOHP. Buy One Get One Half Price. There was a huuuuuge variety to choose from and quite frankly their marketing worked on me. I decided to go for the face masks as I was looking for something to rejuvenate my sour looking skin. I bought one and got another one half price. 


I forgot to take a picture of before and after - not that you would see a huge difference straight away- but I did take a piccy during (of course!). 

It seems like there is a rather substantial amount of the product in the bottle, especially as you are only supposed to apply an even, thin layer for this particular mask. The texture was smooth and it dried nicely- not too stiff! I left it on for approximately 15 minutes in which my skin was supposed to be detoxifying :P. 
After rinsing my face with warm water my skin did indeed feel fresh and I noticed how it had brought the dirt in my pores to the surface as those same small pimples had doubled. Brilliant. 

I moisturised with a small amount of coconut oil- this doesn't work for everyone but it does for me, many would recommend to stay away from coconut oil but there is no harm in trying, I know people that swear by it!

I would recommend this product (the mask not the coconut oil haha) after a first use however at £7.99 a bottle it is not a price I'd be willing to pay all the time, let's see how long it lasts... 
Anyone else used Dr Organic face masks? Leave a comment below!

UPDATE: So I've been using this mask for about a month now and I feel it has worked. I must admit I was skeptical but my skin has made a profound improvement and now when I do use the mask I no longer have the same amount of dirt coming up to the surface. I am impressed I must say- and the bottle has barely gone down -I use it roughly 2- 3 times a week and apply a fair amount. Hopefully the two I got last a year as I won't be buying another anytime soon, we can't forget I am a poor(ish) student.

Peace&Love,
Willow

Capres Willow / Author & Editor

Passionate, adventurous and full of life! I'm 21 years young and excited for what the world has install for me. Follow me on my journeys...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Templatelib