Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

12 Nov 2017

Kunstmuseum Luzern

Capres Willow



The Kunstmuseum was one of the smaller activities I done whilst in Switzerland, however it was least to be forgotten. I'm very used to the museums and art galleries in London so being in a central European city really opened my eyes to how fun art can be. I don't have a lot of experience- really I consider myself a novice when it comes to these kinds of things however I did feel the installations at the Kunstmuseum were shying away from the classics and rather taking a stand in a modern age for contemporary art.

Sadly I did not take down the names for these pieces as I did not plan on writing a piece about this museum. I'm sorry! I shall do better next time... I do however commend the artists involved and ask anyone who knows anything about the pictures below, please leave a comment!

Please note, the photographs are in order of how I experienced them!










Peace&Love,
Willow

Capres Willow / Author & Editor

Passionate, adventurous and full of life! I'm 21 years young and excited for what the world has install for me. Follow me on my journeys...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Templatelib