Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

29 Mar 2018

Dr Organic Activated Charcoal Face Mask Review

Capres Willow








I came across this product after intending to buy the Activated Charcoal face scrub before I moved to Vienna. I was worried it may be a hard product to find and it had really helped cleanse and clear my skin over the past few months. I ended up purchasing the face mask rather than the 125ml face scrub from Holland and Barret for £6.99 whilst rushing around making last minute purchases in the days leading up to my move.
When in Vienna and ready to scrub the sh*t out of my nose pores, I realised that the texture was much smoother and less invasive to the skin. I checked the bottle to see if anything was different and there it was. Bioactive Skincare Activated Charcoal Pore Cleansing Face Mask. Face Mask. darn.

I was apprehensive to use it as a face mask as I understand these products all have different strengths and having sensitive skin means that slapping any old mask on can easily result in a break out. This is why I tend to go for organic products that have as many natural ingredients as possible. This, along with some level of trust to the brand has resulted in my skin blossoming over the past 4/5 months.


The mask is very light and the bottle is still rather full since I bought it 2 months ago. I spread a thin layer over my face or just on the problem areas and allow around 15 minutes for the magic to happen.



I have no strict regeme of when I use the mask, however it tends to be on average every 4 days. I also have the Manuka Honey Face Mask from the same brand, Dr Organic, which I use less frequently than I did before as it's results on my skin are different (whilst still positive) to that of the Charcoal product.


Dry on Skin


After washing the mask off I feel that my skin is more cleansed than anything.

Remember to use a clean towel to dry your skin!

 Within 30 minutes of taking off the mask I notice that any pimples that were there before have gone down dramatically and of course without scarring (ensuring there was no prodding at them before hand). I believe this is due to the supposed 'purifying' and 'oil controling' results promoted on the bottle. 
Fresh Face

My face is left feeling fresh and clear with a slightly perfumed aroma. My skin is soft and I am smiling ;).

Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments.


Peace & Love,
Willow

Capres Willow / Author & Editor

Passionate, adventurous and full of life! I'm 21 years young and excited for what the world has install for me. Follow me on my journeys...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Templatelib