Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

27 Mar 2018

The Vienna Diaries~ The Chocolate Museum

Capres Willow






One of my best friends in Vienna, Iyana is from Alabama. She is a glowy, bubbly person with a heart of gold. I had never met such a thoughtful and caring soul... and she had midterms! In the UK at least, midterms don't really seem to exist. Maybe it's the schooling I've come into contact with which has meant I'm lucky and escaped the dreaded midterm exams. Iyana, being from the USA has had to deal with this shit all her life. I wanted to treat her to something really lovely that would help her distress and what better than chocolate...


The first week I met Iyana, she had mentioned a chocolate museum in Vienna that she had wanted to visit and myself being a lover of chocolate (or just food in general) thought it was a great idea. The conversation faded and a month and a bit on I told her to get dressed as we were going out... well, it didn't happen quite like that but Iyana still had no idea what was going on (she claims hahaha). We caught the S-Bahn to Praterstern, only a 3/4 minute ride from our student accommodation and then walked in the brisk wind to Prater, where the museum was located.


All made of chocolate! 

















Even though the chocolate museum felt like an outdated chocolate wonderland that probably had it's high time in 1980's  Iyana and I still had such a lovely time and it felt good knowing I have this wonderful lady in my life... I appreciate you girl! Here for you anytime, anywhere <3

Peace & Love,
Willow


Capres Willow / Author & Editor

Passionate, adventurous and full of life! I'm 21 years young and excited for what the world has install for me. Follow me on my journeys...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Templatelib